Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

This involved a few days of celebration. So costumes this year were actually finished before 8 on Halloween which is my usual tradition. This time they were done Wednesday at 4! I was so proud of myself, a new record of accomplishment!!

Erik was the silver surfer, Erin a lady bug, Mike a racecar driver, and Danny was Bumblebee from transformers (he didn't want the actual costume, he wanted the p.j.'s so it worked for me!!)lol

We also went to Visalia on Halloween and went through a corn maze! It was really cool. They have done this since 2000 and each year they do a different maze design. This year it was the Dragon Slayer and it had a bridge in the middle and concession stands and 12 different checkin places. We kept missing them and it was sooooo easy to get lost. But lots of fun. The younger two kinda got bored walking around because there was nothing to see but corn. Oh and by the way the corn stalks were over 12 feet tall, so Matt couldn't cheat for us and find out where we were.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Glad you guys had a fun Halloween. Your kids look great. If I don't see you in the next couple days, I'm having a Christmas Boutique and Craft Fair for Allie and Tiffany this Tuesday (the 11th) at my house from 6-8pm. Come if you can, we'd love to have you!