Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekend Getaway

Well Matt totally surprised me by taking me with him to Oregon for a trip he had to take. We drove up and back pretty much, so it was really quick. The drive up is absolutely gorgeous and there was snow!! So we stopped on the side of one of the lease roads and took a picture. Mt. Shasta was covered with snow and was breath taking. We were able to stop on the way back home and see my grandparents for the night. We went to dinner together in Drain, OR at a great Mexican restaurant. It was nice to see "Rain" (lol) while we were there. Matt's cousin's are living in Oregon too and we tried to catch up with them, but it didn't work out on such a short notice, but it was so nice to talk to them and catch up a little. Hopefully next time. My kids stayed with my mom and dad, and from the sounds of all of the commotion on the way home last night they had a great time!! I am sure we will hear the rest of the adventures when they get home from school.

No comments: