Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What's in a name

Melanie a friend of mine from OK, sent this to me. I put my married name in first and my maiden name next. My married name there are 77 more people in the US that has my same name. I happen to know of one who lives in Houston, (we got each others e-mails for a while. It was funny.) My maiden name, Yup only one! I am so cool! Try it out and tell me how many there are of you with the same names. I am going to do my kids and Hubby next. It ought to be fun.


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
1
or fewer people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

1 comment:

Tara Brooks said...

I have 44 with my maiden name
168 with my married name
Resa, Emi and Joy all have 2 or less
Jillian has a couple hundred. Nathan has a few thousand and Charlie has tens of thousands. Crazy huh!