Wednesday, April 23, 2008

They're not broken! They Hatched!



Danny came in the laundry room just after I hung up some clothes on the line and announced, "They're not broken! They Hatched! Come see mommy, they Hatched, not broken! Ok at this point my mind is going a million miles a minute, what did he get into that he would say this. Well he grabbed my hand and I followed him through the house to Erin's room where he pointed to about a dozen broken eggs and a few hard boiled eggs left over from dinner the night before. I had a huge smile on my face, and he was just as proud as could be. "See mommy, not broken, Hatched, Littlefoot hatched." (Land Before Time reference) I just laughed and said good job. Of course Gabbie had to come and "INVESTIGATE" what was going on too. I told him to start cleaning up the hatched eggs while I went and got the camera. It was just to cute to not document. LOL!!

4 comments:

Anna said...

That's SO cute! What a positivie way to look at it!

Kaja said...

oh my goodness! how cute! way to not lose your cool, mom! i don't know that i would have done the same...

Tara Brooks said...

That's what makes you a cool mom. My kids would have been standing in the corner for...EVER! Probably with a huge lecture and a RED butt!
I don't have the patience for that.

Cotton Queen said...

Trust me it has happened now so many times I can't help but laugh!!