Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Third post of the day! Kid Tag

I just got through reading through my favorite blogs and got to Anna's, my sister-in-laws blog and we got tagged to write 5 interesting things about my kids that someone might not know about. So here it goes:

Erin:
1. Has the loudest clap I have ever heard!
2. She can run REALLY fast
3. Is a night owl
4. Loves to cook
5. Is a horse fanatic and wants to be a Vet


Erik:
1. Loves Gymnastics and Soccer
2. Enjoys messing with Uncle Bryon by dressing up
3. John Deere Green is the color of his blood
4. Has a talent for drawing
5. Holds the record for being the biggest baby in the family at 9lbs 6ozs

Mike:
1. Nascar fan and loves to sit with his daddy and watch Jimmy Johnson win
2. His blood is also John Deere green
3. He loves to scream like a girl at the top of his lungs (which is really loud by the way)and says he is whistling.
4. LOVES Superman! Everything on his cups, sandwiches, birthday cakes has to be the Superman symbol
5. Is his daddy's shadow


Danny:
1. TRAINS, TRAINS, TRAINS
2. sings Life is a Highway (it is so cute)
3. Dirt is his 2nd favorite toy
4. Can sign several things, especially the word train
5. Land Before Time, Cars and Transformers are his favorite movies and Bumble Bee is his favorite character

This was really fun and neat to do. So who to tag, I think I will tag Kaja Sample and her two kiddos, Rene and Henry! Have a wonderful day and can't wait to read about them.

2 comments:

Kaja said...

kids are so funny sometimes! i finished mine - hope you enjoy!

Anna said...

I love it! I need to hear Erin clap sometime.