Sunday, October 5, 2008

Oh Danny Boy!

If any one knows my kids, they know how wild and crazy they are. Yesterday was a prime Danny Boy day.

After I took the first pictures, I thought oh how cute these would be, of him trying to see what his brother Erik was doing next door. And getting stuck on the pole he was climbing on. But then when I caught him last night at 12 sneaking into the fridge for a "midnight" snack, a song came to my mind, I get knocked down, but I get up again, nothin's gonna get me down, chorus, Danny boy, oh Danny boy, (couldn't think of the group right away) but in the blur of midnight dust my mind changed the words. We put you down, but he gets up again, nothin's gonna keep him down, Oh Danny boy, Danny boy...

So I decided to download the music and pay tribute to the BOY!

2 comments:

Kaja said...

oh my heck - i would seriously kill someone..haha...

Wendy said...

That's awesome! One of those times when you had a camera handy to capture a great moment . . .